INVESTING IN IMS
Gifts to IMS support our mission. By investing in IMS you are helping to build the IMS Experience through your financial gifts. There are many ways to partner with IMS in your giving plans, whether for the first time or on a continued basis.
WAYS TO GIVE
- Send a check to “Iowa Mennonite School” sent to 1421 540th SW, Kalona, IA 52247
- Make an online gift with a credit or debit card through our secure server.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) can be used to make monthly contributions from your checking or savings account. Here is the form.
- The Student Tuition Organization www.iisto.org. Donations to Iowa Mennonite School can be made here. By donating to IISTO you are supporting choice in education by giving low income families access to a private school education. You receive a credit – not just a deduction – for your 2017 Iowa income tax return equivalent to 65% of your donation.
- MEMORIAL & ESTATE GIFTS Families frequently choose IMS to receive memorial gifts. The memorials can be designated to an established fund, a special project or the Annual Fund. With gift planning and Estate Gifts, there are many options to leave a lasting legacy to IMS. IMS along with EVERENCE can help donor families in the type of charitable giving that best fit their wants.
Contact Jeremy Ours, Director of Advancement by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 319-656-2073 (13).