We can’t wait to get to know you! If you’re a 6th-8th grader who’d like to check us out and didn’t get your free pass for all our athletic and drama events in the mail, accept our apologies. Just let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or 319.656.2073 and we’ll send one your way ASAP. It’s good for one friend if they sign up for our mailing list too. See you soon!
- Sept. 12 – Ice Cream Social following the varsity volleyball game. National Honor Society, volleyball players and cross country runners will be joining us.
- Oct. 13-15 Homecoming at IMS. Alumni celebration including alumni volleyball & soccer matches and Joetown Classic 5K run/walk. Come on out for a tour of the school and all that is going on.
- Oct. 14 – Junior class Pork fundraising Supper*
- Oct. 15 – Harvest Party for prospective families with FFA following the fall music concert
- Nov. 4, 5 – Musical Anne of Green Gables. A backstage tour and meet-the-cast party on the 5th. Don’t miss this event. You must call and reserve tickets for the musical.
- Nov. 15th – Visit day for Iowa City area folks
- Nov. 27 – Visit day for MP & Washington area folks Dec. 17 – Christmas party for prospective families
- Jan. 15 – Visit Day (MLK Day)
- Feb. 10 – Senior class Chili fundraising supper*
- Feb. 16 – Visit Day
- March 1 – Prospective Family Night
- March 10 – Alumni Association & Washington Township Optimist Club fundraising supper*
- March TBD – Skating party
- April 28-29 Children’s drama with prospective student & cast party and tour the 29th
- May 20th – Spring Music Concert
- We will also plan some summer events when it gets closer.
* = events you can purchase tickets for