IMS provides a quality, Christian education for the whole person in the comfort of a caring community. We think it’s the best way of growing into the people we want to be.
At IMS, we strive to make education available to families who value a strong academic, Christian education, regardless of the family’s financial situation. In fact, no student at IMS pays 100% of the cost of education! We have varying tuition fee schedules to fit the needs of every student and family, including our international student families.
Financial Assistance Options
We’re pleased to offer several options for student financial assistance. 38% of students receive some type of financial assistance which averages around $1,400 per student.
We always encourage families to visit IMS and learn more about us. If you find IMS is a good fit for your family, we will work with you to make it affordable.
Student Financial Aid
IMS is partnering with TADS Financial Aid Assessment Service to collect and analyze all our financial aid applications. To apply for the 2017-18 school year, go to mytads.com. Click the purple bar labeled “Financial Aid Assessment” and create a new account. Once you are logged into your TADS account, proceed with the Financial Aid application.
A few things to note regarding your TADS application:
- There is a $39 application fee. IMS will cover $20 of the fee for all applications submitted by May 1, 2017. The balance of $19 can be paid online or by check.
- You may leave your online application and come back to it at a later time.
- If you have a special circumstance that is not included on the application, you can write a letter of special circumstance and send it to TADS after you submit your application.
- Once you have submitted your application and paid the application fee, you will then see instructions as to what supporting documents you will need to send. The recommended method is to upload the documents from your computer. Other choices are to fax or mail copies of your documents to TADS. Documents are required within 5 days after submitting your application. If you need help submitting your documentation, contact Theresa Blossom.
- The deadline to apply is May 1, 2017. You will be notified of award information no later than mid-June.
- Below is the TADS Financial Aid Worksheet, which is a helpful tool for you to know what type of information you will need during the online application process. We recommend that you fill out the worksheet before beginning your application.
Iowa Independent School Tuition Organization
This is the only application administered off-campus. Please read the eligibility guidelines regarding income prior to applying. If eligible to apply for these funds, complete the form and mail to the address listed on the form. You are strongly encouraged to complete this form if you qualify as aid from this source is above and beyond what IMS is typically able to offer. You may also complete one of the first two forms (sent directly to IMS) in addition to this one.
If you’re interested in making a donation to the IISTO, check out their donation form and guidelines.
For more information on any of these forms or financial aid in general, contact the office at 319.656.2073 or contact