Any student desiring a high school education from a Christian perspective is welcome regardless of race, creed, color, national origin or ancestry. Students wanting to attend IMS to meet the following requirements:
- Application for admission must be filed with the administration.
- Successful completion of the eighth grade is the minimum requirement for admission to the freshman class.
- abide by the general policies and regulations of the school
- make every effort to achieve the objectives set forth by the school
- be cooperative with all staff members and show proper respect at all times
For an “Application for Admission” form, click on Applicaton for Admission, and print the document or contact Candi Schmieder at firstname.lastname@example.org. Entry fee forms with the cost of attendance for the 2010-2011 school year can be viewed by clicking Entry Fee Forms. IMS also has financial aid available for those who qualify, go to the Financial Aid for more information.